We know no one likes Estate Agency Fees. That’s why you pay us based on our performance. With our Performance Service Fee you only pay us extra commission if we achieve a higher price than your valuation.*
Call our Dronfield office today on 01246 518169
Terms and Conditions for the Performance Fee Offer Promotion
1) The Performance Fee Offer Promotion (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Blundells (“the Promoter/us”) whose registered address is Countrywide House, 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 8JT.
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 04th June 2018 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 4th September 2018 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. An eligible customer is one who is 18 years or over and whose property is not currently listed as for sale with the Promoter, including employees of the Promoter and their associates but excluding any other persons who are connected in any way to this Promotion (“Customer”). Proof of age and identity may be required.
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by:
a) entering into a sales sole agency agreement with the Promoter for a residential property to be listed on the open market as for sale with the Promoter’s Dronfield or Crystal Peaks branch (“Agreement”); and
b) specifically requesting the Offer at point of instruction between the Start Time and Closing Time (“Agreement”)
5) Customers who are eligible for the Promotion in accordance with paragraph 4 will be eligible for a reduction in the Promoter’s standard commission rate, up to the agreed target price (“Basic Commission”). Thereafter, customers will pay a flat rate of 10% on any sale price above the agreed target price, in addition to the Commission Fee (“the Offer”). Please find a worked example below.
6) Worked examples:
a) Where the agreed target sale price is £200,000 with an actual sale price of £200,000, and where Basic Commission on the target sale price is charged at 0.5%, the total commission payable will be £1,000.
b) Where the agreed target sale price is £200,000 with an actual sale price of £210,000, Basic Commission on the target sale price will be charged at 0.5%, and additional commission on the difference between the target selling price and the actual selling price will be charged at 10% (10% of £10,000 = £1,000). The total commission payable will therefore be £2,000.
This example is for reference purposes only and the actual Basic Commission rate payable will be detailed in the Agreement.
7) The target sale price will be agreed by the customer and the Promoter and confirmed in the Agreement.
8) If the property is withdrawn/suspended from sale a marketing fee will be payable as specified in the Agreement.
9) If you instruct another agent within the sole agency period as specified in the Agreement, you will forfeit the Offer and the commission fee payable will revert to our standard commission rate as specified in the Agreement.
10) Customers may receive the Offer on any number of properties.
11) By entering into the Agreement, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the Agreement.
13) The sale of the Property is subject to contract/the Agreement.
14) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
15) The Offer is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to the cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) and fees for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements
16) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
17) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
18) By participating in the Promotion, you give consent for your contact details to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and to facilitate us making contact with you.
19) The only personal data the Promoter will process about you for the purposes of the Promotion are your contact details. The Promoter will process your contact details fairly and lawfully and in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any subsequent Data protection laws. Save where required by law or Court Order to share your personal data with a third party, the police or other law enforcement authorities, The Promoter will only use your personal data for the purposes of the Promotion and will not share your personal data with third parties (except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions).
20) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
22) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.